A proper plan starts the campaign off on the right foot. Planning documents make you think about how you get over the finish line.
Campaign Press & Communications
Let’s start working on getting your messages out. A strong campaign message doesn’t matter if nobody hears it.
- Press Release: Informing the press about your activities. Download
- Campaign Photoshoot Guide: Good pictures are worth it. Download
A perennial least-favorite activity of candidates and campaigns so let’s try to make it as painless as possible.
A strong campaign has administrative systems and techniques that maximize efficiency and collaboration. Here are some tools that can help your campaign run like a well-oiled machine.
- Conference Call Agenda: Going through what matters, quickly. Download
- Candidate Scheduling: Their time, organized. Download
- Sign-In Sheet: Download
- Example Job Descriptions: If you can’t do everything yourself, hire folks. Download
Campaign Field Activity
Talking to voters is the most important part of a campaign. These resources can help you plan to get the job done.
- Field Plan: Know how many volunteers or staff members you need to meet your goals. Download
- Field Schedule: Be sure you don’t run out of time to talk to voters. Download
- Field Tracker: Keep track of your field progress. Download
- Phone banking guide: Download
- VoteBuilder Tips & Tricks: Make sure you use the database efficiently. Download
We hope these documents set your campaign up for success.