A proper plan starts the campaign off on the right foot. Planning documents make you think about how you get over the finish line.
Campaign Press & Communications
Let’s start working on getting your messages out. A strong campaign message doesn’t matter if nobody hears it.
- Press Release: Informing the press about your activities. Download
- Campaign Photoshoot Guide: Good pictures are worth it. Download
A perennial least-favorite activity of candidates and campaigns so let’s try to make it as painless as possible.
A strong campaign has administrative systems and techniques that maximize efficiency and collaboration. Here are some tools that can help your campaign run like a well-oiled machine.
- Conference Call Agenda: Going through what matters, quickly. Download
- Candidate Scheduling: Their time, organized. Download
- Sign-In Sheet: Download
- Example Job Descriptions: If you can’t do everything yourself, hire folks. Download
Campaign Field Activity
Talking to voters is the most important part of a campaign. These resources can help you plan to get the job done.
- Field Plan: Know how many volunteers or staff members you need to meet your goals. Download
- Field Schedule: Be sure you don’t run out of time to talk to voters. Download
- Field Tracker: Keep track of your field progress. Download
- Phone banking guide: Download
- VoteBuilder Tips & Tricks: Make sure you use the database efficiently. Download
Social media can be a very helpful tool for campaigns. But it is important to use it wisely.
We hope these resources set your campaign up for success.
Connect with CN4
Let's talk. Fill out this simple form and we'll take it from there.