Join CN4 as an Associate
About CN4 Partners:
CN4 Partners is a Political and Media Strategy firm that specializes in helping progressive candidates and organizations win. We have worked in 36 states, helping elect people like Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Gov. Jay Inslee, Gov. Tony Evers, Gov. Phil Murphy as well as on behalf of organized labor, progressive organizations and ballot issues. We provide strategic guidance, campaign plans, and produce political media that is both effective and innovative.
CN4 is seeking an Associate, Client Strategy to work with Client Strategy team on performing the basic functions related to our client delivery services, including managing internal projects, supporting mail production, and performing occasional client communications. This role will report to Breann Pugnetti.
- Work closely with client-lead on day-to-day deliverables and communications
- Support management of all client & project operations
- Help train and serve as the point person for campaign staff
- Assist in the execution of media campaigns for clients, from conceptualization to implementation
- Coordinate with Creative and Data teams to complete project deliverables
- BA/BS required
- Strong project management experience; detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communications skills, particularly strong at writing. A writing test will be administered to finalists
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Workspaces (previously Gsuite)
- Valid driver’s license.
- Passion for progressive political causes
Nice to have, but not must have:
- Political campaign, progressive organization or labor union experience
- Basic graphic design experience a plus
- Experience with NGP/VAN
- Experience with Canva
Seattle, Washington. While we have a flexible work schedule a majority of the time this position will be in-person in our offices as public health guidance allows for.
$50,000 – $57,000
Unlimited vacation time, 401(k), 100% employer paid health care, 3 months paid leave on birth, adoption or fostering a child.
CN4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity that celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. Women, people of color, disabled, veterans and LGBTQ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes and cover letters to: Breann Pugnetti, firstname.lastname@example.org.