Labor Union Political Consultant
As a political consultant, we have an unmatched track record for labor unions.
Recent successful political campaigns for labor unions include:
- For AFSCME, we ran independent expenditure efforts to help elect Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Gov. Tony Evers and US. Reps. Cindy Axne, Abby Finkenauer and David Loebsack. Our work for AFSCME has been honored with a Campaign & Elections Reed Award.
- We have been a political consultant for New Jersey Education Association since 2013, handling both member communications and independent expenditures. This includes helping elect President Joe Biden, Gov. Phil Murphy, U.S. Sen. Corey Booker, Sens. Corey Booker and Robert Menendez, Reps. Andy Kim, Tom Malinowski, Bill Pascrell, Mikie Sherrill, Josh Gottenheimer, Frank Pallone, Bonnie Watson Coleman, Donald Norcross, Donald Payne Jr., Albio Sires and countless state and local campaigns. Our work for NJEA has won us four Pollie awards.
- We’ve handled independent expenditures for the Texas American Federation of Teachers, including helping them beat a pro-charter schools Democratic incumbent state representative.
- For SEIU 775, 1199NW, 925 and 6, we ran in-language mail, digital, radio and newspaper independent expenditure ads to help elect Jay Inslee and progressive legislators. This campaign won three Pollie Awards for excellence in political advertising.
- For the Montana Federation of Public Employees, we have run both member communications campaigns and mail and digital independent expenditures for the Governors race and Superintendent of Public Instruction campaigns.
- We handled member communications for Teamsters Joint Council 28, informing members of union endorsements. Our work for the Teamsters has been honored with a Pollie award.
- We also handled independent expenditures for the Washington Education Association, most recently when we launched a digital video independent expenditure campaign to help reelect Superintendent of Public Instruction Chris Reykdal. Reykdal won a come from behind victory, polling at 32% three weeks before the election and finishing with 54%. We also ran IE campaigns to help elect progressive state legislators for the union.
- For SEIU 1199 and the Massachusetts Education Association, we launched a mail and digital IE campaign in MA-04.
- The New York State United Teachers hired us to handle member communications for state legislative races.
- For AFSCME DC37, we ran a member communication campaign to help elect Donovan Richards as Queens Borough President.
- For Ohio Education Association, New Jersey Education Association and the Illinois Education Association, we led intensive member-candidate trainings designed to help union members win elected office.