Join our team
Strategist Job Description:
CN4 is seeking a Strategist to join our client strategy team. Strategists serve in a project management role on the client strategy team, providing strategic guidance, maintaining daily client contact, and developing messaging and materials production for multiple clients simultaneously. The Strategist will be working on teams either leading Associates on smaller projects or collaborating with Partners on larger ones. Additionally, this role will have 10% of time devoted to new business generation.
About CN4 Partners:
CN4 Partners is a political and media strategy firm that specializes in helping progressive candidates and organizations win. Want to flip legislatures? We do that. Want to elect women, LGBT and people of color? We do that too. We have worked in 36 states and provide strategic guidance, campaign plans, and political media that is both effective and innovative. In the last nine years, we’ve won 27 awards and are constantly pushing the envelope for exceptional, compelling work product.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop, present and implement the overall strategic approach for projects, including written public outreach and communications plans.
- Develop and maintain internal project timelines, keeping project on track and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Write campaign plans, budgets and timelines.
- Assist in the execution of direct mail campaigns for clients, from conceptualization to implementation
- Leading conference calls with clients.
- Finalize copy for all client collateral, including brochures, handouts, presentations, emails, websites or other public communication materials
- Coordinate with Creative and Data teams to complete project deliverables
- BA/BS required
- Strong project management experience; detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communications skills, particularly strong at writing. A writing test will be administered to finalists.
- Professional client service demeanor.
- Considerable political campaign, progressive organization or labor union experience
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel to service clients.
- Passion for progressive political causes.
Nice to have, but not must have:
- Political mail or other political consulting experience preferred, but not required.
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Basic graphic design experience a plus.
- Experience with NGP/VAN and other political software tools.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes and cover letters to: Parker Butterworth, VP, Client Strategy:
$60,000 – $70,000 plus bonuses paid for new business generation.
CN4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity that celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. Women, people of color, disabled, veterans and LGBTQ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.