About CN4 Partners:
CN4 Partners is an award-winning Political and Media Strategy firm that specializes in helping progressive candidates, labor unions and movement organizations win. We have worked in 36 states, helping elect people like Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Gov. Jay Inslee, Gov. Tony Evers, Gov. Phil Murphy as well as on behalf of organized labor, progressive organizations and ballot issues. We provide strategic guidance and produce powerful political media.
We are growing our team and if you are interested in Democratic politics and want to make change with effective campaign strategy and political media – then we want to talk to you! We work nationwide with CN4 team members in Houston, Seattle and Providence.
Associate Job Description:
CN4 is seeking an Associate, Client Strategy to work with Client Strategy team on performing the basic functions related to our client delivery services, including managing internal projects, supporting media production, and performing occasional client communications. This role will report to Breann Pugnetti.
- Work closely with client-lead on day-to-day deliverables and communications
- Support management of all client & project operations
- Help train and serve as the point person for campaign staff
- Assist in the execution of media campaigns for clients, from conceptualization to implementation
- Coordinate with Creative and Data teams to complete project deliverables
- Strong project management experience; detail-orientedAbility to work independently
- Excellent communications skills, particularly strong at writing. A writing test will be administered to finalists
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Workspaces (previously Gsuite)
- Valid driver’s license
- Passion for progressive political causes
Nice to have, but not must have:
- Political campaign, progressive organization or labor union experience
- Experience with NGP/VAN
- Experience with Canva
REMOTE or in Seattle, Washington
$50,000 – $57,000
Paid vacation time, 401(k), 100% employer paid health care, 3 months paid leave on birth, adoption or fostering a child.
CN4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity that celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. Women, people of color, disabled, veterans and LGBTQ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes and cover letters to: Breann Pugnetti, firstname.lastname@example.org